Thursday, March 11, 2010

Paducah, Kentucy...

The Carson Center
The Marquee
Beauty and the Beast sees Alice In Wonderland
Steve as the Beast and Tony as the Baker!
Saltine Cracker Contest
Me, Tommy, Julia, David, and Tyler
 Trying my best!                Julia wins!!
Me and my new hat in my dressing room!

Although I've never heard of Paducah, Kentucy, I'm glad I got to go there!  The theatre was big and beautiful and less than 10 years old.  Did you know that Paducah is the birthplace of Dippin' Dots? Yummy!  A bunch of the cast and musicians were lucky to be able to see "Alice in Wonderland" one night.  I loved the movie!  Linda Woolverton wrote the script for both Beauty and the Beast and Alice in Wonderland so when her name came up on the credits, we all cheered really loud!  I feel really lucky to have been able to work with her, she's so talented. Unfortunetly our Beast, Justin, hasn't been feeling too well, so for a few shows Steve, his understudy, got to be the Beast! Plus, Tony, our swing, got to go on for Steve. They both were so awesome and it was cool to see them in those roles.  Justin is feeling better again after his small rest! Tyler, the assistant stage manager, and me decided to have a Saltine cracker eating contest.  The rules were we couldn't drink any water and the first person to chew and swallow 7 crackers would win. I tried my best, but Julia won! 

No comments:

Post a Comment