Saturday, May 22, 2010

A quick stop at home then on to Davenport, Iowa...

Nana Lucy, Me, and Pop Pop Barry
I miss Yocco!
Sammie's getting so big!
Me and Ben playing at Playland!
Friendly's with Friends! Caleb, Noah, me, and Grace!
Hubrich girls, me, and Yocco
Rachael, Kasia, Chiara, Kylie, and Tyff
Davenport, Iowa--- Centennial Bridge

Mississippi River
Looking down into the hotel lobby from our room!
Thursday May 20th was our 100th show!!
Amazing cake with amazing memories
Deb watches while Keith, Jenn, and Gabby do the honors!

After New Haven, we had two days off so we were able to go home!  I haven't been home almost 5 months so it was really good to see my friends and family. Although we were home for 48 hours, we tried to see everyone!  I got to visit my old class and my teacher, Mrs. Lesser, let the class and me have extra recess. It was so much fun to play with all of my friends from school.  I also got to see a lot of family and friends too. Of course, I spent a bunch of time with Yocco as well. Unfortunately, it was time to leave before we knew it.  My mom and I flew to Davenport, Iowa and met up with the rest of the cast/crew.  On May 20th, we celebrated our 100th show!  Deb got us all a cake that had tons of pictures from the last 5 months. Looking at those memories made me think about how lucky I am to be a part of this wonderful show.  Next up is Grand Rapids, Michigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment