Thursday, May 6, 2010

Elmira, New York...

The Clemens Center
Beautiful!
Downtown Elmira
Cupcakes made by Carleigh's mom-- Thanks Mrs. Bettiol!
Merritt says "Yummy"!       Me and Tony playing piano
Lemon garlic chicken
Strawberry shortcake                Cutting lemons
Cinco de Mayo Taco Bar!!

This week, we performed in Elmira, New York.  The patrons were great and the cast had a great time.  The theatre had a full kitchen which they let us use and we sure did!  One night, I helped my mom make lemon garlic chicken, pasta, salad, cauliflower, and strawberry shortcake for dessert.  The next night, we made a taco bar to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.  I love to cook and the cast likes to eat, so it was perfect =)  It's been a long time since we had the use of a big kitchen like that!  Normally we eat at restaurants, order to-go food, or cook in our hotel room if we have a microwave and fridge.
Carleigh's mom is also a great chef!  She brought us all homemade, amazingly tasty, and beautifully decorated Beauty and the Beast cupcakes.  They were a huge hit!
I would have liked to see more of Elmira, but with all the traveling we've been doing lately, I did a lot of sleeping this week! I also got caught up with school work.  Soon summer will be here and I can't wait!  Back on the bus to...Lexington, KY!

No comments:

Post a Comment