Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Augusta, Georgia

Welcome to Augusta, Georgia!
The venue
Liz is a decal!                         The Playbill
View from my dressing room!
Me and my fellow castmate (and tap teacher), Tony!
    Beautiful Augusta               Nacho Mama's...YUM!
The Bee's Knees Tapas Bar...so good!
Castmates and Musicians enjoying some tapas
Savannah River seperates Georgia and South Carolina
My mom and me on the riverwalk
My mom and me near the hotel
Fun on the Riverwalk
The Boll Weevil Cafe...Best Key Lime Pie EVER!

Augusta, Georgia was a lot of fun.  The theatre and hotel were close to a lot of great little cafe's and eateries.  My favorite was "Nacho Mama's" which served great mexican food.  I got nachos, which were yummy!  Our hotel was right on the banks of the Savannah River.  There is a Riverwalk there which has some cool statues, fountains, and beautiful plants & flowers.
One night, a bunch of us went to the movies to see "How to Train Your Dragon".  I really liked it!  After the movie, we had dessert in the hotel.  A few hours later, we had dessert again at a cafe called "The Boll Weevil".  They have awesome Key Lime Pie!  Then, it was back to the bus for our trek to Columbia, South Carolina....

No comments:

Post a Comment