Monday, April 5, 2010

Chicago (Part 4)...Terrific Theatre

The amazing Cadillac Palace Theatre
The Palace has 2,500 seats and EVERY show was SOLD OUT!
Sidewalk out front
              TV interview!           These posters get bigger and bigger
Beautiful lobby ceiling
Beauty and the Beast ad on a taxi cab!
Signing autographs at the stage door
Fans!
More fans!
Michael and I goofing around in the green room
Pre-show Math....notice my expression!?!
Look what was waiting for me at the theatre on Easter...THANKS ELLEN!
Jeremiah and I got to have an Easter egg hunt in the lobby!
Look at all our eggs...each filled with a special surprise from Ellen!
Painting eggs in the green room
Heather and me showing off our artistic talents
When we ran out of eggs, I painted Ellen!

No comments:

Post a Comment