Thursday, February 18, 2010

Playing in Peoria!


Overlooking the Illinois River

Beautiful view!
Dance, Dance, Revolution!
"never ending" rock climbing wall
Virtual Dodgeball
Cliff gets in on the Dodgeball action
And so does Keith!
AquaPlex!
Having fun
The Lazy River

Crazy slide!

I'm having a blast during my time off in Peoria! Thanks Deb, NETworks, and Riverplex for a fantastic fun filled day.  RiverPlex is home to an awesome exercising game zone that has a bunch of awesome games and activites that get your heart pumping! My favorites were virtual dodgeball on lightspace play, the sky wall (neverending rock climbing), Wii fit, Dance Dance Revolution, and Makoto. After breaking a sweat, we headed over to AquaPlex to check out their indoor water complex, complete with a 2 story waterslide, a lazy river, a water playground, hot tub, and pool. My favorite was the waterslide. My mom even liked it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment