Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tour break...back home for a bit!

Look what was waiting for me when I got home!
Yocco enjoying some Chubby Hubby!
Paper Mill Playhouse
Rehearsing for the flash mob in Paper Mill's parking lot
The Flash Mob kids!
My friend, Alex, and I on the way to the first mall!
Unsuspecting shoppers
Flash Mob time!
School's back in session!
Trip to NYC
Red is my favorite M&M!
Phantom of the Opera!
Seeing my friend, Hugh Panaro, perform as
the Phantom!!
All things Reese!


Check out this link to see the official Paper Mill Playhouse video of the flash mob!


While I was home, I got to spend a lot of time with my dad who I missed a lot!  I also got to see a lot of my family who I haven't seen in a long time.  It was also good to be able to snuggle with my puppy too =)
I was picked to participate in a flash dance mob with Paper Mill Playhouse to promote their upcoming show, "Hairspray".  It was a lot of fun. I also got to see my friend, Hugh Panaro, as "The Phantom of the Opera" on Broadway in NYC one day.  Hugh played "Fagin" in the Walnut Street Theatre's production of "Oliver!" that I was in.  I love NYC...it was so much fun =)
School started again, so I was back at hitting the books. I'm in fifth grade this year!  My favorite subject is Science but I also like Literature and History.
After a fun few weeks at home, it was time to get back to the tour!  I'm very excited to be able to go to Hawaii! Check back soon for pictures from paradise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment