Wednesday, December 23, 2009

So long Schnecksville!!

Unwrapping my scrapbook

Checking out the awesome scrapbook

MORE CAKE!!

YUMMMMY!

My awesome teacher, Mrs. Lesser!

I still can't believe that I'm going to be Chip! Christmas is 2 days away and today was my last day of 4th grade EVER!! Well, I'll be homeschooled on the tour, but I mean my last day with my class. My teacher, Mrs. Lesser, organized a party for me! It was so fun. We had cake and watched "Beauty and the Beast" the movie! It was a surprise party! My classmates made me a really cool scrapbook that included a picture of each of them and a letter from each of them too. They also made me a banner that I got to keep that a lot of teachers signed as well! I will miss you all, but I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Reese, I am so glad you enjoyed the surprise party and I am glad you liked the scrapbook! We returned to school on 1/4 and had a sad moment as we all looked at your empty desk. So many of your classmates said, "We miss Reese!" I told them I do too but to remember what a fantastic experience you are having and that we will keep in touch. So enjoy your tour and know that we are looking forward to hearing all about your adventure! Love, Mrs. L

    ReplyDelete