Monday, January 2, 2012

Celebrating my birthday and New Years....

Finally! Snow in Toronto...on my BIRTHDAY! 
Going to see Hugo 3D with my mom on my bday 
Birthday dinner at my favorite steakhouse, Ruth's Chris's Steakhouse 
Intermission Bday cake  
Making a wish.... 
White cake with lemon filling...YUM! 
Great Wolf Lodge on New Years Eve 


The Lobby 
Lyndsey, Me, and Dakota  
Look at all those beach balls ready to drop at midnight 
Aloha! 
Trying to make it across 
This place is awesome
Hula Hoop competition...I came in THIRD!  
Lazy River 
Wave Pool 
Me, Camden, Lyndsey, Dakota, London, and Jordan 
Party in the lobby 
Enjoying the night 
Camden, Me, and Lyndsey relaxing in the wave pool 
 
Best NYE ever! 
A bunch of party animals  
Playing a few games in the arcade 
Strawberry Daiquiris 

This place rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment