Monday, August 15, 2011

In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun....


Suitcase...too...heavy!                One last Yocco hug! 
On the bus to NYC! 
Our cab was stuck in traffic right out front
of the New Amsterdam Theatre! 
Dakota and Lyndsey meet up for some Times Square fun! 
Toys R Us! 
LEGOS!!  
I'm falling.....ahhhh! 
Wonka World! 
Super...calif...ragil..isticexpialidocious! 
Disney Store in Times Square! 
Hershey Store 
M&M World 
We picked out our favorites! 
Elvis M&M! 
Our hotel room view...
Can you spot the Empire State Building? 
Exhausted on the subway!

Our first day and night in NYC was amazing! It was hard to say goodbye to my family but I know I will see them all very soon.  The day before we left, I had a going away party which was tons of fun!  Many of my family and friends were able to come and spend time together before we left.
My mom and I took a bus to NYC, where we met up with Dakota, his mom Traci, and his sister Lyndsey.  It's so awesome to have a great friend to share this journey with.  Our first night was packed with fun. We ate at Bubba Gump and walked all around Times Square. I saved up some money and was able to buy a Lego set that I've had my eye on. Dakota and I had it put together in no time!  Our hotel is so close to everything and it has an amazing NYC view.  I'm so excited to be able to spend a couple weeks here!

No comments:

Post a Comment