Friday, July 9, 2010

VACATION!!

Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, WY and Avon, CO

I love hiking!
Me and Dad horseback riding in Colorado
Me and my 30 lb backpack!
Enjoying the view of the Grand Tetons
Snow field in Grand Teton
I love my Dad!
Rock field
Check out the beautiful view

2 day stop home in Pennsylvania....

CALI BURRITO with Pam and Shawn!
Snuggle time with my Yocco!
Pool fun with Christian and Madison
Dorney Park with some theatre friends!
Abbey, Luke, Me, and Annie
Brian and me enjoying Icee's
Christian, Annie, Me, Brian, Katie, Abbey, and Konnor

We recently had a 10 day break from the tour.  I fit as much as I could in the time off!  My dad and me flew to Colorado to visit friends there and then went hiking/backpacking in Wyoming.  I got to see Old Faithful and go horseback riding which was really neat. When I got back home, I spent some time with friends and family that I haven't seen in a while.  I was so busy that I now need a vacation from my vacation!  No time to rest though....it's time to meet up with my Beauty and the Beast family in Albuquerque, New Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment