Thursday, July 1, 2010

Omaha, Nebraska...

Beauty at the Orpheum in Downtown Omaha
Lovely Lobby
Check out the cool treats sold in the lobby!
Chip's chocolate cookies anyone?
View of the stage from the house
Doing some pre-show reading in my dressing room
Stage door autographs
Omaha Arts Festival
Check out this car made of TIRES
The party bus!
The DJ of the party bus!
Water Sphere
Cast and Crew Kickball!
Okapis VS Ligers..... LIGERS WIN!
Tired out after a long game!
Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo
Beautiful Butterflies
Tiger!
Penguins!
Tommy, Nate S,               Me, Robyn, Tommy, 
           Nate P, and Me                     and a monkey              
Laci, Tommy, Ben, Nate S., Erin, and Tony
with a bunch of piranhas!
Monkey Business!
David and Chris monkey-ing around!
Parrot                               Elephant
SHARK!
Taking a rest with Tony
Sabina and Chris on the Sky Ride                Goofing around with Tommy
Feeding goats with David
Gorilla!                                                      Llama!
PAINTBALL!
David and Me                           The gun weighs almost as much as me!
Strategizing
Game on!
Gotcha....whoops, you're on my team?
Battle scars! I took a paintball to the chest and David to the arm
Team BTB
Corey's going away, 1980's themed party
Ryan at the grill!                      My 80's outfit
Michael, Tony, and Anthony
Brit and Laci                     Gaby and Heather
Me and Jeremiah
performing at the party
Good times, Good times!

We couldn't have fit more in a week if we tried!  Omaha had a lot of great things to do. In one week, we managed to go to the zoo, play kickball, have a going away party for Corey (who is going to the Blue Man Group Tour!), play paintball, go to an arts festival, and perform 8 shows at the lovely Orpheum theatre. Before the shows and during intermissions, the theatre sold some pretty cool Beauty and the Beast themed snacks!  I didn't get to try the Chocolate CHIP cookies, but they sure looked great.
Paintball was my favorite thing we did in Omaha.  It was my first time playing. It hurt a lot when I got hit, but it was so much fun!  I also really enjoyed the Henry Doorly Zoo.  It was HUGE and had so many awesome animals. The coolest animals were the okapis and the free-roaming peacocks.  I also really liked the butterfly house which had butterflies everywhere!
Omaha was great, but by the end of the weekend, all I could think about was our upcoming 10 day tour break!  My dad and I are going to Colorado, I get to see friends and family at home, and of course give my dog a big hug!  See you after our vacation..... the next tour city is Albuquerque, New Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment